Matt (by Dylan Rosser)

Description


So Matt, you’re fairly new on the modeling scene right?
How did you get into it? My good friend Richard is a model and asked me to do a shoot with him so I took It from there.

Do you see it as a career or just as something you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I take modeling seriously and it’s now part of my life.
You have a great physique. Was it always that way or was there a turning point? Being in the army built the foundations of my training and I’ve just kept the training hard over the years.

The main tattoo on your chest, does it have any meaning?
I was worried that my tattoos would affect my modeling, but people seem to like them. My mate actually free handed my chest tattoo in his kitchen (laughs). It doesn’t mean anything but it hurt!

What does your girlfriend think of all this naked posing?
She thinks its amazing and she’s very supportive and frames all my pictures and puts them round the house!

Are you confident about your body or would you change anything?
Yeah, I’m confident. I work hard to keep in top condition so I’m happy with how I look.

As a straight man do you still look at other guys in the locker room and appreciate “The Male Form”?
I appreciate all male beauty. I know how hard it is to look good. Do you have a favourite beauty product? Clarin’s moisturizer keeps my skin looking sharp and healthy.

Do you think your looks give you an advantage in life?
Not really, never judge a book by its cover.

What are your hobbies?
Training and spending time with my family. If you are trapped on a desert island, what 3 things would you like to have with you? Protein bars, tanning oil, and... Dumbbells!

What superpower would you choose and why?
To control the world with my mind, I think I would make it very entertaining.

Gallery

Related Post